Monday, March 19, 2012

Your M&S - Not Mine....

Tore the arm out of my favourite shirt today, I would say that it was during a "Hulk" moment, but.... It wasn't...

ANYWAY...

Decided I'd take the 4yr old to M&S tonight as an 'adventure' to get a replacement...
(THAT won't happen again!)



While I was briefly looking at (then Rapidly diverting past) the nice looking suits with nice looking prices (that had the most uncomfortable reaction of making my "Back-door" Slam Shut like a Scotsmans wallet) she kept appearing with even more expensive looking ties that apparently she seemed to think would be much more attractive to me if she pretended they were a dog lead and dragged them around the store...

"Holeeee Shit!" The look I got from the Sales assistants made me feel like I'd just walked in with a bus load of Pikeys on a 'GROUPON' Fuelled Shopping Trip!

No comments: