Monday, April 04, 2011

Ok.. I'm not Gordon Bloody Ramsey!


Those of you who know me will not be surprised by this one in the slightest!

I used to work away from home during the week (all over the UK) anyways, one friday night I get home, late and starving to death, and not having anything fresh in to eat, I rummaged around in the cupboard until AHA! I came across a chicken curry in a tin... ok reading the instructions it said lightly warm BUT DO NOT BOIL?

How stupid I thought, Why not, surely that's not hygenic so....

into the Microwave it went on 5 minutes.... (Yes... minutes!)

5 minutes later, "Ding Ding Ding" and voila, one hot Chicken curry... now at this point my alarm bell in my head should have gone off as a brown gurgling skin had developed on top (slightly resembling a volcano?) and without thinking about it, in went on the spoon and straight into my mouth...

a BILLI-second later, I spat the contents of my mouth all over my kitchen units (very impressive to be honest about 15 feet!) my eyes were streaming and I may even have p*ssed myself (can't rightly remember as I think I may have passed out so it could have been my cat's who pissed on me!)

Alas, I couldn't eat then for about 3 days as my tongue had swelled, gone white and I couldn't swallow!

No comments: