Thursday, April 07, 2011

Molten Lava Snack-Pot B@stards

In the same week as the below 'Pringles' fiasco I had an Incident with One of those Snack Pot things.

Decided I'd have one for lunch, seeing as I couldn't be arsed making a butty..

Boiled the kettle, poured it in, stirred for a while, took it upstairs, all of this while not really paying attention to what I was doing.....
then....
concentrating more on what was on my screen, put the fork in the pot, not focussing on how much Hot Slop I was about to consume until it was too late....

AGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Scorching, Molten, Hot, Slimy Noodles had Clung onto my top lip like a Midget on a Bucking Bronco!

Thankfully I was at home now running around my office, screaming like a bloody Telly-Tubby...

It didn't help when I then dashed into the bathroom, lunged my head in the sink to run cold water over it and head butted the Tap...

It Just wasn't my my week!

(c) SparkysDiary.com

No comments: