Well... Many, MANY years ago I was 21, and at that time I worked at the Towel Manufacturers (Chortex, Victoria Mill in Horwich) and had a real good group of male and female friends, so a 'DO' was arranged and we were to meet in a Pub 'The Swan' in Bolton.
- This THING did not resemble Linda Lusardi in the slightest, it was a horrid pink, with a stuck on face, Gob (mouth) wide open.
- It had about 5 strands of wool (YES WOOL) glued across the head, which was meant to resemble Hair
- Had stick on Boobs (but they were on what appeared to be a sheet of armour plating?)
- A Hole between the legs
- A Hole in the Ass (Yep, Ze' Ass!)
- Was moulded so it was on it's knees
- And had one hand cupped so there was yet another 'HOLE' for your err... pleasure!
UNFORTUNATELY, the first item in the Van which will have significance to you in a minute!